Comments.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Hi guys. everyone knows that this Music blog is new (06/3/06) and i thank you guys for supporting..But Please..Stop leeching and leave comments. I get like 300+ unique visitors(not including the first timers and those who returns) everyday and they just visit. leech. leave.
I search the heart of the internet and bug my sources for the songs posted here and believe me its not easy.
I would really appreciate if you leave comments about the songs/albums posted here and also about this blog. i dont care if its good or bad coz its a comment.
Leaving comments doesnt take more than 15 seconds (if you type fast LOL). so please stop leeching and leave a comment that simple thing would keep this site going.




***fetchmesome.blogspot.com was my personal blog for almost two years. i post things bout myself here. I renovated fetchmesome.blogspot.com last may 25 2006 and decided to turn it into a music blog last june 3 2006.
posted by Henry at 5:34 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Comments.

Search FMSM



FMSM Reigning Album of 2006


Loose by Nelly Furtado

This Week We're Digging:


The Pussycat Dolls

Sugababes
JoJo
The Veronicas
The All American Rejects

Sexy Friends

 
    HOTstufffiles Postergirl POPtastic! The Zapping
    XoLondon Chris-pix.blogspot.com block-party.blogspot.com

    Syndicate

Distributed By: V4NY - Only Templates

Editted By: Henry

Template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES

Powered By: Blogger
Stats


Top Music blogs
Mixlister Blog Network


SINCE JUNE 1, 2006