Much Love

Monday, July 17, 2006


I wanna thank all of you guys for supporting my blog. Its been a month or two already and im so happy that i get more than 1500 hits a day. I know its really unbelievable cuz im a newbie, The first day This blog opened, i already got 300 Hits.

Since this Blog is getting bigger there are some changes that will occur.
About the Request station, I will Only accept Song/Album Requests for Songs/Albums released This Year.
Cuz Those Are easier to find.
You can Always Use Limewire. :)

I also want you guys to add a Comment For each Post. I swear It wont take a minute.
I always wish that when i wake up and visit my blog, i Will see like 500+ comments.. that would be awesome.

Comments lets me know if you like my post or not.. And i wanna know if those 1500 people are real.
Im 15 years old and I have to go to school everyday But unfortunately i have no life so I always make sure that i post the latest music everyday. its just the time that you guys should give me credit for what i do. Im not asking for Money, Just a little consideration. I need to Know if you guys are really real. COMMENT CoMMENT COMMENT!

thanks :)

posted by Henry at 5:34 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Much Love

Search FMSM



FMSM Reigning Album of 2006


Loose by Nelly Furtado

This Week We're Digging:


The Pussycat Dolls

Sugababes
JoJo
The Veronicas
The All American Rejects

Sexy Friends

 
    HOTstufffiles Postergirl POPtastic! The Zapping
    XoLondon Chris-pix.blogspot.com block-party.blogspot.com

    Syndicate

Distributed By: V4NY - Only Templates

Editted By: Henry

Template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES

Powered By: Blogger
Stats


Top Music blogs
Mixlister Blog Network


SINCE JUNE 1, 2006